BREATHE DEEP, DREAM BIG
The Resume Shop is a place both to rest and to reach. Perhaps you can barely sit still – the perfect position just opened up!
Or, maybe right now it’s hard to do anything but sit. Maybe you’re here only because you don’t know where else to go. It’s tough out there. We know.
WE’VE GOT YOU. AND YOU’VE GOT THIS.
Either way: take a breath. You’ve taken the first step. Here, the skills, experiences, and achievements earned by your innovation, creativity, and dedication are ready to shine.
The only thing you need to do is say hello. Use the contact form at the bottom of this page and tell us about the job you want: the future you deserve. We’re almost there.
It is so good to meet you.
Here at The Resume Shop, our team is small but mighty. Between Katie (Owner & Resume Writer) and Lucy (Resume Writer & Administrator), we work as a team to ensure your resume suits you and the role you are applying to. For more information on who we are, visit:
You can expect a reply to your message within 24 hours of sending, but usually much sooner than that. First things first: we’ll ask a couple questions about your work history and desired role in order to quote the price for your approval before any work is started.
Then, send whatever you’ve got.
Really! Send your ancient files, your orphaned job descriptions, the photos of crumpled certificates or forgotten accolades that gather in junk drawers. We want it all.
nothing to send? we’ve got you covered.
We’ll deliver a standard questionnaire you can fill in point form or via a phone call.
Take the week. Play with your kids. Go shopping. Get ready for that interview.
It’s time for us to turn the lock and head to the back of shop.
Each document receives a team consult, drawing on all of our skills to make your document the strongest it can possibly be.
Within seven business days, the first draft of your polished, professional resume will arrive (isn’t it beautiful?).
Feel proud and get excited as you read about the career you’ve built, and the potential of what is yet to come. You lived this story – we just wrote it.
After the initial thrill-read, go through the draft a second or third time. Is anything missing? Often, the first draft jogs memory. What would you add or take away? The limits are endless; there is no charge for editing and no file is ever complete without 100% client approval.
So, tell us what you want! Edits will be performed immediately, and a fresher file will be returned ready to be sent to your would-be employer. Once that draft is approved you, my friend, are prepared.
WHAT COMES WITH THE RESUME PACKAGE?
- Free information gathering (through the client’s choice of phone, email, or a fillable questionnaire).
- Unlimited drafts & edits.
- A document written to your needs: if applying for a specific job opening, we match your resume to the employer’s formatting specifics.
- Seven-day turnaround
- Unlimited email correspondence
- Effective writing coupled with stunning graphic design
- A submission-ready PDF of your resume
- The ability to personally edit your resume (for free!) as needed in the future
- The option to purchase add-on services such as cover letters or rush deliveries
For detailed pricing, please let us know about your work history and we will provide a quote.
WHY DO WE NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR WORK HISTORY TO PROVIDE A QUOTE?
Because our resumes are priced on complexity, and that often has a lot to do with industry or level of management. For example, a lawyer’s complex CV is usually more expensive than a second-year welders as the former’s document requires more time to create.
Ready? Get in touch with us:
We’ll soon be in touch! In the meantime, why not learn more about The Resume Shop?
- Resume Tip: Writing an Applicant Tracking System- friendly Resume
- Resume Tip: Do I Need to Include a List of References?
- Resume Tip: Save on a Resume with Our Black Friday Sale!
- Interview Tip: Negotiating Pay
- Interview Tip: Practicing for Your Interview